1.31.2009

Play that Funky Music White Boy

Today I woke up in a funky mood. Not a funky chicken kind of funky but just a....downright, unexplainable funky. It's like I'm angry but can't figure out why or what has set me off. I realize that I'm slightly PMSy...which for me, typically means that feelings of despair can be brought on by just about anything...including Full House episodes (we won't go into that but when Stephanie drove that car into the kitchen...oh boy). However, I'm usually extremely good at regulating my moods. Even when I feel my blood boiling, I'm pretty skilled at keepin' it to myself and not being TOO melancholy. Today....today is a little different.

And as the morning progresses, I'm starting to think that while PMS may be a contributing factor to my dismay, it isn't the heart of the matter. In fact, I fear that the real reason I am upset is so lame that I'll probably get more upset by how lame it is.

There IS one thing that sporatically comes around and bites me in the ass. I believe that is at the root of this morning's madness. But there's nothing I can really do to change it except be patient so I'll spare the details of it because it won't change anything in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how wonderful I am...